Grants for postgraduate students from developing countries
Deadline for applications: May 15, 2014
The IFIP DCSC (Developing Countries Support Committee) has decided to partially fund the travels of postgraduate students from developing countries to attend KEYCIT, KCICTP or ITEM who have an accepted paper in the conference.
Candidates should apply sending an email to Bernard Cornu (cornubernard AT gmail.com) with the following information:
- Conference in which he/she wants to participate
- Title of the accepted paper
- Permanent address
- Birth date
- University in which he/she is registered as a PhD student (name, address)
- Topic of the PhD thesis
- Name of the Professor supervising the PhD
- Expected date for the defense of the PhD
Please attach a document certifying that you are registered as a PhD student in your university.